Former Nigerian presidential aide, Reno Omokri has joined the tall list of Nigerians who have reacted to the killing of 43 farmers by the terrorist group, Boko Haram.
The renowned author reacted to this in a recent social media post he made on Instagram saying that he condemns the attacks.
His post reads;
“I completely condemn the killing of 43 farmers by Boko Haram. These killings are pointless and serves no purpose. The insecurity in Nigeria has reached breaking point. Nowhere and no one is safe in Nigeria. Just yesterday, the Olufon of Ifon was murdered. A week ago, the Nasarawa state Chairman of the ruling party was murdered.
Kidnap, abductions, murders and general criminality are an hourly affair. Does Nigeria have a government? Our people can’t continue to live like this. Something must give. Something must give.”
The post Reno Omokri Reacts To The Killing Of 43 Farmers By Boko Haram appeared first on GhGossip.
The latest in Entertainment News
- Nivea Praised By Lil Wayne’s Other BMs Lauren London & Toya Johnson
- BREAKING: Popular Singer, Sound Sultan Is Dead
- 6ix9ine Flexes Ridiculous $1 Million Chain
- STREAM LIVE: GRAMMY Awards 2021 [Watch Now] #Grammy #burnaboy #Wizkid #grammy21
- Burna Boy wins Grammy Award for Best Global Album
- Here Are the 2021 Grammy Award Winners