6ix9ine won’t give up the rainbow aesthetic.
Now, 6ix9ine is showing off a brand new piece of jewelry which he copped for $1 million. The piece is fairly massive and has a Takashi Murakami-type vibe to it. 6ix9ine was pretty hyped about it and made sure to rub his wealth in the faces of those who oppose him.
“1,000,000 DOLLARS ON A CHAIN. BEST CHAIN IN THE FUCKING GAME â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸ MY CHAIN COST MORE THEN YOUR WHOLE CHAIN PIECE AND WATCH â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸ LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU KNOE WHO RUN THE CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,” 6ix9ine wrote.
The artist decided to go out and show off his piece in public as he could be seen in public, standing up shirtless out in the open. Of course, 6ix9ine opted to take an antagonistic approach here as mocked his haters in the caption.
“UNTOUCHED â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸ OUTSIDEEEEEEEEE â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸ STOP LETTING THE INTERNET LIE TO YOUUUUUUUUUU â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸â¼ï¸ THESE N****S AINT LIKE THAT,” 6ix9ine wrote.
At this point, the artist is playing a very dangerous game although that has always been his MO. With new music on the horizon, it’s safe to say he will continue to go on with these antics.
The latest in Entertainment News
- Nivea Praised By Lil Wayne’s Other BMs Lauren London & Toya Johnson
- BREAKING: Popular Singer, Sound Sultan Is Dead
- STREAM LIVE: GRAMMY Awards 2021 [Watch Now] #Grammy #burnaboy #Wizkid #grammy21
- Burna Boy wins Grammy Award for Best Global Album
- Here Are the 2021 Grammy Award Winners
- 2 Chainz, Fabolous, & Nav Have A Banger En Route